Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Log 3 • OMG! OMG! It's Mom!

Guess what!? I found my mom! Woohoo!

So, here's what happened yesterday.. The war was raging at the Valfreyja Realm near the Holy City, so it was particulary noisy at the inn where I stayed. Morning Noise = Grumpy Hartz /pif. However, when I checked my letters.. I was stunned speechless when I saw the mail at the top of the pile. It was a wedding invite, forwarded to me from Teah.. and the Bride was my mom no less! OMG! 0_0; I didn't know who the guy was (my future stepdad I suppose) but I immidiately booked a trip back to Izlude on the next airship flight.

I got to prontera just in time for the ceremony, but I didn't got a chance to speak to my mom and my stepdad until after the reception. Agatha (mom) recognized me immidiately when I worked up the courage to talk to her. We hugged and kissed, the she introduced me to Isley, my stepdad. He's a fine fellow, kinda serious but quite nice... until I found out that they're both from "work". Which is kinda creepy since there's only a dozen of them in the whole midgard..

My mom's a "True" Rogue, not the ones you see stealing cookies and stuff, but one of the twelve Blacklist Hunters of the Assassin Guild. My mom was number seven (in terms of skills) when she concieved me (forgot to ask if she was promoted since), and if I'm not mistaken, my stepdad's number eight.

So, after the chit chat, I found out where my parents are staying temporarily (The neighboring island Amatsu, just a couple of boatrides from my hometown), and left the Capital to continue my journey at Rachel.

[ • ] Hartz, Baby Huntress

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Mood:  Cold ~_~
Music:  Fall Out Boy ( I'm Like a Lawyer With the Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You) ~ Unplugged)

No comments: