Sunday, September 28, 2008

Log 2 • Rachel's Hill Wind Infestation

Hao! Hartz here! *grin*

I'm still looking for my parents.. I'm at this town called rachel, where everyone was kindof religous and stuff.. It's hot and stuffy and boring here, yet this is the nearest inn from the fields of the Hill Wind Tribes at the north, so I'd have to put up with it. ~_~

Before I got to rachel, Teresa gave me quite an inheritance ~ I have this cute little alice doll, a full set of Archer's Regalia (yum) and a lot of Stone & Fire Quivers - just the elements I need to quell this Hill Wind plague brewing above the Holy City. I got myself a good haul on my last mission, so I was able to buy an Earth Bow to complete my equipments, and a few scroll and tonics just in case.

The hill winds died after a couple of quick shots, yet the plants around them was really annoying. Changing ammo at the middle of the fight was not yet my forte, so I decided to just ignore the plants for now.


Of course, the plants gave me quite a whacking - I actually lost consciousness once.. Good things I still have these Ziegfrieds with me for a quick refuel.

It's still quite a long mission until I can be a full fledged hunter, but I ain't giving up! I'll find my parents first, then take the Hunter's Exam at Hugel.. Cheer for me ^^ Teresa'll take over tommorow since ther'll be a War of Emperium, so I guess I'll see you in a couple of posts! Ciao for now~! *wink* ^^

[ • ] Hartz, Baby Huntress
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Mood:  Moar Sleepy
Music:  The Black Mages (Fight With Seymour)

No comments: