Sunday, September 28, 2008

Log 1 • Welcome to Loki's Veil

Hello~ ^^

I am Breaking Hearts, your cute baby huntress for the day! Hehehe /pif This adventure journal will be about me *teehee* (Hartz 4 short ^^) and my fellow Valkyrians, Faint*Smile (Shield Pally, Teresa 4 short), Marjorie Joy (Caster-Brewer, Marj 4 Short) and God-Eye Galatea (Autobolter, Teah 4 short) /heh

Anyways, all four of us are from Ayothaya (we grew up with smokies and cocos) and got to Midgard through the port-town of Alberta.. I'll introduce myself and my friends in a few posts, although expect more from me (and Teresa) since we're a lot more active! Alas, it seems that my ample time to warm up here is coming to an end, so ciao for now, and see you guys soon! *flag*

[ • ] Hartz, Baby Huntress
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Hey!

This blog will be about my misadventures on Phillipine Ragnarok Online, Valkyrie Server, as several of my characters, along with my guildmates (The Impulse Guild) and our sieges. Expect long commentaries by the characters (w/ pictures & sometimes videos) as well as Stat & Skill Builds.

Sometimes, i'll post something about me (just plain old me, about plain old stuff), or i'll post something about Ragnarok in general.. But those posts would be few and far in between (I hope) So, welcome to my new journal, and feel free to comment! ^^

[ • ] Gaius, Loki's Avatar
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Mood:  Sleepy
Music:  Boyce Avenue (How to Save a Life by The Fray, Piano Acoustic)

No comments: