Monday, October 13, 2008

Log 6 • Jetsua's Quest

*Sorry for the VERY VERY delayed post, this is due to my suspension in RagnaBoards and Carla's birthday two days ago.. btw, happy happy birthday Carla ^^*

Hey! Hartz here, yet again!

So, after my job change at Hugel, I continued my journey to Rachel so that I can finish my job at the Hill Wind infestation. When I arrived at the holy city, I noticed that a few of my friends are there - Teresa, and her friends Nitsua and Kay was talking at the Inn, with another guy (a Scholar).

It seems that Nitsua's younger bro, Jetsua, just transcended into a Scholar a few hours ago, and needs to do a quest at the Rachel Sanctuary. However, Nitsua and Kay cannot accompany him due to powerlevel-difference. Since my Hill Wind job didn't have any deadlines, I offered to help them.
So I went to the Pope to get a clearance, then met with Kay and Jetsua at the front of the Holy Temple.
We got to basement three of the sanctuary, and was greeted by red flying eyeballs and some demons o_0; I guess the Holy City has its own problems aka deep dark secrets. 

It was fun, quick and relatively painless because my firepower was supported by Kay's buffs and heals, plus the Lex Aeterna spell made killing the red buggers really easy.

After a while, we went home to resupply and scheduled another run into the dark basement of Rachel's Holy Temple, which I'll post in a few days.. But for now, that'll be all peeps! Keep in touch!

No comments: