Thursday, October 2, 2008

Log 4 • Hunter Exam

Hao! It's Hartz again!

So, I left the capital before sunset and was treated to a spectacular view of the Midgard Continent... and a connecting flight from Juno to Rachel /sob There ain't any available direct airship routes available, I guess.. It was getting dark at the airship though, so the minute I stepped at the runway, naturally I decided to stop by one of Juno's numerous tailoring shops.

And there I saw it: A Green and Gold Hunter's Attire :O /hungry My Gawd I need to have those. So I went and rebooked my ticket - this time I'm going to Hugel for the Annual Hunter's Exam. ^^ hehehehe
Amazingly, there was very few applicants this year.. I guess being a hunter was no longer "in" huh? Anyway, the written exam was a no brainer. The second exam however, was a bit tricky. I needed some items in order to create some arrows.. so I went to the mailbox and sent a message for Marj. After a few hours..
My items are in the mailbox ^^ Thanks Marj hehehe /zeny I swept through the remaining parts of the exam (the "Kill the Weak Monsters" part..) and I was petting my cute lil falcon before it was noon. ^^ hehehehe Btw, I really do have a cute falcon.. she's quite smaller than the normal falcons, but she's still quite strong.. Anyway, after a bit of celebration (the Metallings outside Hugel didn't enjoy my party..) I went off to Hugel right after sundown -
Tadaa! I'm kinda hating my Alice Doll and Hair color right now.. Guess I'll have to stop by Lighthalzen to do some hair color change hmm.. anyways, that's all for now! Teresa'll post some comments about the last siege, so stay tuned! Buh Bai!

[ • ] Hartz, Baby Huntress

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Mood: Soundtripping!
Music: Boyce Avenue (Viva La Vida by Coldplay, Acoustic) ~Link

No comments: